Friday, August 01, 2008

More foody adventures..

This post was originally created almost a month ago.. when i had some free time during lunch. But then, work caught up to me and i totally forgot about it. Geez, i am getting old i guess.

John has been reminding me of my blog's life at stake. Most of the time, i have been sitting in front of my work PC, working. It can be very stressful sometimes, and poor him trying to figure out ways to keep my life more "interesting".

He knew that i enjoy taking pictures and we have an ongoing quest for new foody experience, we went to Joe's Crab Shack near Arizona Mills.



I have been to the one in San Francisco once, with Pei Yee - during my first business trip to PHX.



They are famous for their crabs and the also the deco. And they have dancing performance every other hour, if i am not mistaken.




Caesar Salad with grilled shrimp.


Joe's Steampot - Spicy Boil Flavour.


Look at me.. *drooling*

No comments: