Friday, July 04, 2008

I'm still alive..

Hi people, i'm back.

It has been a while since i last posted something. Im sorry but i have been extremely busy with my work ever since i came back from KL. I am even working today, on the 4th of July - US Independence Day. Most of ppl have gone travelling or visiting, or at least shopping... but here i am, in front of my PC at home, blogging out. Sounds pathetic huh...

John complained that i didnt blog as much as i do when he first met me. I agree.
John has also complained that i didnt take pictures as much as i do when he first met me. I also agree.
Not that i dont want to, but it is getting harder nowadays.

Prolly cos i have been spending most of my time working. These couple of weeks are very critical for my project and all my team members have been working our ass out. Where got time to write?

Re: pictures, last time i used to take alot of pictures of food - cos ether it is a new restaurant or i have never been there before. But now that US is my new home, and i frequent the restaurants here alot, so what's the point?

However, me and John have vowed to try each and every restaurant that is available in Tempe Marketplace (our new favourite shopping mall). So i could use some nice pictures as memories :)

And as a start, here are some pictures from our dinner last nite @ King's Fish House.




New England Clam Chowder.


Fried Coconut Shrimp.


Cedar Plank Roasted Salmon with Dry Rub.

Next! :)

Btw, tonite i am gonna watch fireworks. Altho i can watch it from my apartment, but should i go to the park and join the crowd? *think*think*

Oh, before i forget, Happy Independence Day to all the US folks!

No comments: