Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another week passed by..

I went for my first annual health checkup here last week. I was nervous, no joke. Maybe cos i havent done any checkups for the last 5 years - i dunno what to expect. The nurse told us to fast for 12 hours before doing the lab work. That was kidna long.. i remembered it was only 8 hours last time, but i may be wrong.

Anyway, i got my result back on Sat, and it was very good! No high blood pressure or anything.. just that now my left arm is very sore because i took a Tdap shot. It is a preventive step that the doctor recommended to avoid tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis.

Tho i can barely lift my arm, I am just so glad that i am in a pink of health!!! *yippie*

Below are some pictures taken during my dinner @ Stingray Sushi in Scottsdale. The food was pretty good and the waitress is doing a good job. There was a crowd outside the restaurant by the time we finished. Too bad we couldnt more food cos there was only two of us. I will definitely come back again.



No comments: