Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Body aching..

I guess i havent been exercising for a while since i moved here. No running, no badminton, no bowling, no whatsoever. I have been thinking to start running in the morning or evening, but the weather here is really killing me. U know how i hate hot and sunny weather.. especially when it is getting hotter and hotter in the summer. I will get sun burn for sure, and that is not very appealing to me.

After getting the Wii last week, i have some indoor "exercise". This is a good start. I had bowling, golf, tennis, baseball and some boxing. I have to really swing my arms hard as if i am really playing them for real. And the fact that i havent been using my muscles for some time, my body is very sore for the last couple of days.

No kidding.

I need to work out a bit. Seriously. Maybe i should play more Wii. And since we just bought Super Mario Galaxy - you will see me sitting in front of the TV for quite a bit. *wii..*


Super Mario Galaxy.

More info about this game at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_Galaxy

No comments: