Saturday, December 15, 2007

Welcome Jeff!

As i was browsing my picture's folder just now, i realised that i have not blog about my boss from PHX, who came to visit us more than 1 week ago. Haha. I swear to u, it is not on purpose!

Jeff McKibben just joined the company for about 5 months. We only talked once in a conference call, which was setup to introduce himself to the team here. Therefore, i dont really know him that well.

His trip here to KL was a very short one. We had a couple of meetings right after he landed in Malaysia and checked into the One World Hotel. I was amazed that he could still go for dinner with the team @ Shogun, 1U later that nite.


Soo, Siva, JY, Jeff, Jane, PY, Jessica & Simon.


Ted, Jane, PY and Jessica.

He told me the next morning that he did not have any jet lag because he was too tired. Well, that could be a good thing :)


The favourite spot for group picture. Haha.

1 comment:

myfivesen said...

Jane got a new boss again? (What happen to the previous one?) And a new Asia IT head too (Dinno it was Ted). So many changes indeed.

I'm sure the place and ppl will stay great nevertheless. :)