Friday, July 13, 2007

5 things meme

Got tagged by someone, so i need to complete this before i forget totally about it ..

5 things found in your bag

1. My "used to be the top" Nokia cellphone (time to change i guess)
2. Purse (its heavy cos the coins are more than the notes)
3. Company's badge (my true identity..)
4. Lip balm and lipstick (that's all needed for me to go to the office and stare at the PC)
5. Keys (so u can hear alot of sounds when i swing my bag ^_^ )

5 favourite things in your room

1. My company's laptop (since i dont have a PC of my own, this is my everything!)
2. Nemo (my companion at nite)
3. Wardrobe (where i store all my pretty pretty clothes)
4. Bed cos i need to sleep!
5. Accessories (earings, bracelets, etc)

5 things you’ve always wanted to do

1. Have a romantic getaway with someone special.
2. Able to shop without worrying about the price (just pick anything i like)
3. Drive a cool luxury sport car/convertible
4. To get a nice home with great view and superb facilities
5. Have a hot body like Jessica Alba!

5 things you’re currently into

1. Watching Dancing with the Stars
2. Just started a new project at work..
3. House keeping my hard drives
4. Planning for office move
5. Being happy that i know you :)

5 comments:

myfivesen said...

Sooo many on yr todo list..take good care, I'm sure u'll excel in them all.

O yes, eternally grateful and glad to hv personally known u.

Simple American said...

Wow! I am happy to know you too.

While Jessica Alba is hot, you look very sweet. Don't lose that quality. So many sour folks out there already.

Jane said...

Haha, thanks. Sweet, hmm, and i am not sixteen.. :P

Simple American said...

You're not sixteen? :P

Asian girls always look so young. The irony is American women eating preservatives and turning into prunes.

Jane said...

haha.. wow. is that how u describe american women? :P