Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Service Banquet 2005

I was down with fever few days ago. My immune system broke down finally, due to the lack of sleep for the previous few weeks, over-stressed, over-loaded, and over-everything. *_*

Almost fully recovered now, thanks to all the good wishes. Hopefully, I will start kicking a** in no time! :)

*********

For the 2nd consecutive years, i was invited to become the commitee of my company's Service Banquet event, which was held @ IOI Marriot Hotel in Putrajaya last Sunday. It is a nite where we pay respect and express our gratitude for those who has been loyal and went thru the hard times with the company for the past years.


The event lasted for 7 hours.


The usherettes for the nite (there are more).

Until now, i am still amazed at how loyal these people are. I cannot imagine myself being in the same company for more than 10 years, i just dunno how i can pull it thru. Memang respect these people! -_-

Abit lazy to post more photos. My eyes are so heavy now.. ZZZzzzzzzzzzz...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's not easy to be a loyal staff ;p

Unknown Author said...

U won anything? Lucky draw?

Jane said...

vincent: yeah, really tough.

hui ying: nope, not even a tiny scrap metal.. im a committee member so not eligible for the lucky draw! darn!