Monday, November 14, 2005

Happily ever after!

I had a busy weekend back in Ipoh. Attended my once "rumoured" cousin's wedding with my mom.

Well, dont be so shocked and surprised. Actually, it was just some jokes started by some kids, and my family sort of go along with it. It is still sound so funny when i think about it now, when im all grown up. Kids...

At the wedding reception, I dont really know anyone else there, other than my relatives, so i entertained myself by taking photos, eating and drinking! Lotsa beers and red wines served post-dinner @ my aunt's hse.. *aaaahhhhh*

No, dont worry, i am not an alchoholic. We should relax ourselves once in a while :)

At the end of the nite, the bride groom was knocked out totally. He was babbling nonsense, thanks to his bunch of good frens who came all the way back to Ipoh from KL, and us, the *nice* cousins. Hehe :P


My cousin and his wife.


The bride and bridegroom pouring the wine beautifully...

Sean, may God bless u with a lot of cute babies soon!

No comments: