Saturday, January 10, 2009

A new chapter of life


Today is the first day that I am officially a man's wife. A lot of people asked me, "How do you feel today?". Well, I still feel the same actually.. but definitely need to get adjusted when i am being introduced as Mrs Morris. :)

Memories of the civil ceremony last night are still fresh in my mind. Altho it was very short, but it meant the world to me. The magic words "I DO" marked the first step into our new chapter of life and fulfilling our vows of being with each other in sickness or in health - as long as we both shall live.

I want to thank all of our close frens who managed to attend our small civil ceremony a.k.a. ROM @ the Kyrene Justice Court on such a short notice. I am very happy to share this special occasion with you all and I hope you enjoyed it as much as John and I did.

And also a special thanks to John Poh for taking a lot of beautiful pictures for us and captured the details of the event.

Even though the civil ceremony is the legal and official date of our marriage, but we will be treating our wedding ceremony in April to be the "real wedding". So, there will be no ang pow during CNY!!!

There are still so many things to plan for my wedding in April. We are not even halfway there. Hopefully we will be able to get more done this week before we fly back to KL to celebrate the Chinese New Year with my families and frens. I miss them so much!

6 comments:

oceanric said...

no ang pao from Mrs. Morris?! wu~~wu~~

myfivesen said...

Congratulations Jane & John! and may both of you lived happily ever after. :D

Jane said...

ji ric: next year, ok? :)

my5sen: thanks! may u have an ox-picious year ahead!

Jade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jade said...

Congratulations!! hehe... :) hooray!! next year BB Ryan will have ang pao from Aunty Jane and Uncle John!!!

Mimi said...

Jane, congratulations! Sorry for the late regards. I wish you a happy and wonderful wedding ceremony, share with us your photo then.