Monday, August 20, 2007

13 of Threes

I know i havent done a good job lately, SA already started to complain that i didnt blog any. So now i am trying to post this little thingy that he has tagged a while back.

Three things that scare me
1) Small insects start crawling up my feet
2) Losing my loved ones
3) People jumping out from no where

Three people who make me laugh
1) My small cousins, they always amaze me with their small lil mind
2) Silly people who do silly stuffs
3) Myself, cos apparently, someone said that i am entertaining...

Three things I love
1) Of cos my family
2) My precious accessories
3) Three may not be enuff for me to list them all out..

Three things I hate
1) When things aint going the way i hope them to be
2) When i am blame for things that i never did
3) Liars

Three things I don’t understand
1) Why my life is so complicated
2) Why some people just wont stop bugging u when they are told millions of times
3) Why people can be so cruel

Three things on my desk
1) My phone, i feel like im disconnected from the world without it
2) My graduation pic with mom (i didnt put the one with my bro too because when i did, a lot of people asked me if that is my boyfren)
3) Notebooks and brochures from the shopping mall next door

Three things I am doing right now
1) Getting ready for a conference call with my new manager from PHX
2) My brain is still finding its way back from Dreamland..
3) Blogging about this (finally)

Three things I want to do before I die
1) Have a family of my own
2) Visit around the world
3) Can i have more than three?

Three things I can do
1) Being flexible?
2) Sing and dance (i think)
3) Little bit of this and little bit of that

Three things I can’t do
1) Make the Petronas Twin Towers disappear (im no David Copperfield!)
2) Turn back time
3) Take back all the words that i've regret saying

Three things I think you should listen to
1) Mom, when all she care is about my safety
2) Loved ones, they will never let you walk in the dark
3) Myself, cos u should know how to differentiate some good and some bad

Three things you should never listen to
1) Liars
2) Politicians
3) Devils

Three shows I watched as a kid
1) Thundercats
2) Doraemon
3) Smurfs

6 comments:

Vincent Cho said...

hahaha.. u dont really have time to update your blog huh? =P btw, have you watched Ratatouille? it's damn funny~!! you'll love it~!!

Jane said...

yea, apparently i was too busy.. :)

i watched ratatouille already.. it is indeed good. i love it obviously!

Simple American said...

Thanks Jane. You did a super job.

I think you are entertaining and I enjoy the pics of food and places you go.

Of course you can have more. There is that tag of a 1,000 things you want to do in this life going around too. ;)

myfivesen said...

Yup, thank very much for the sharing and the many updates and pictures too, Jane. :D

Hope u r not too busy to enjoy life too as it goes on too. :)

O.. happi belated birthday! How was it this year?

Jane said...

sa: 1000? u gotta be kidding me!

Simple American said...

I'm ducking that one like crazy.