Monday, January 15, 2007

Greetings from Phoenix!

I am back!

I know this is a bit late to say hi, but im sure u guys wont mind. Phoenix is surprisingly colder than any previous winter they had. The temperature can go down as low as 32 Farenheit (0 Celcius). Freezing i tell u, who said PHX is not cold?

This morning, it was so cold that there was ice on my car. Driving was a bit of a problem as it was too cold holding on to the steering and my leg was practically shivering...

Wai Hoe and Desmond, when u come next weekend, better be prepared! :)


Our temporary room at the basement.

Till next time, hopefully soon. I will show some pics of my trip :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They really have you packed in a tidy spot, eh?

You must feel like a popsicle huh? Stay warm. Trying to stay warm here. Freezing also.

laymank said...

The weather here is just nice. Neither hot nor cold. And every morning is so hard to get off the bed, cause the temperature is just too comfy to leave the bed.

nice or not? hehehehe...